LIKE us on Facebook

Welcome Everyone!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my business tour blog. If you will notice some of my posts are pretty old. This was because I got busy with my other online business. But do not worry folks I AM NOT A SCAMMER. You can trust me your memories as you travel here in Mindanao. There are various ways to check my legitimacy as on online tour provider. You can add me on FACEBOOK and post my face online via DAVAO BUSINESS pages and ask them how am I doing as an online entrepreneur. J
DAVAO TOUR PACKAGES blog provides basic DAVAO TOUR PACKAGES like:
Country Side Tour- which includes Eden Nature Park and Philippine Eagle.
City Tour- Crocodile Park, Davao Museum, Lon Wa Temple, Jacks Ridge, Durian Factory, Peoples Park
Samal Inland Tour- Maxima Aqua Fun, Paradise Resort, Hagimit falls, Bat Cave
Davao Tour Packages also caters tour to Surigao del Sur’s hotspot like Tinuy-an Falls, Enchanted River, and Britannia Island.
If you can see, we offer limited spots only. That is because we want to concentrate on places where we are most familiar with. We don’t want to offer spots which we ourselves never been to. We don’t want to compromise your safety as well as your money.

Soon we will be adding hotspots. Just wait. For the meantime let us all enjoy, have fun and build memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! For a faster reply you can also sms us at 09985377198. God Bless